The goal of the World Musado Federation is to help unite traditional schools with a common purpose to share the many great benefits of the traditional martial arts.
Learn More About The World Musado Federation
Bettencourt's Taekwon-Do America offers training in Pyong Hwa Musado (Peaceful Warrior Way) system of Traditional Taekwon-Do and Hapkido. Taekwon-Do and Hapkido are separate programs both of which provide a path to membership in the Black Belt Club. The school is headquartered in Oregon City, Oregon and serves the communities of Portland, Clackamas, West Linn, Lake Oswego, Happy Valley, Canby and Estacada. Bettencourt's Taekwon-Do America also has five Dojangs in Eastern Washington state that are located in Colville, Metaline Falls, Republic, Loon Lake and Dear Park.
Camp Out August 7th - 9th
Learn More About Our Traditional Taekwon-Do Program Learn More About Our Hapkido Program
Our Oregon City Dojang offers Martial Arts Birthday Parties for children.
Contact Us To Learn More About Our Martial Arts Birthday Parties
- We are dedicated to the achievement of mental, physical and spiritual health.
- We will strive to maintain the highest standards of martial arts excellence and personal development.
- We will provide a positive learning environment that gives each student the opportunity to achieve the greatest level of success.
- We will provide the most professional facilities in the area.
- We take pride in our commitment to traditional martial arts curriculum, training and instruction.
Contact Us For More Information or to Setup an Appointment